MRA PMI has offices located in Abingdon, Maryland, Stoney Beach, Maryland, and the Eastern Shore of Maryland and Delaware. We are well located to serve communities in Harford County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Cecil County, Stoney Beach, Owings Mills, Severna Park, Annapolis, and Delaware and Maryland Eastern Shore. We have established working relationships with counties, and we stay well informed regarding state and local regulations affecting our clients’ properties.
As an awarded member of the AAMC, MRA PMI commits to upholding the highest ethical standards. Awarded by Community Associations Institute (CAI), the AAMC accreditation is the only national recognition awarded to companies that meet specific criteria and community management. AAMC accredited companies have knowledge, experience and integrity to provide the best possible service to your organization. You can be confident MRA PMI understands its obligation to your community and is dedicated to providing top-quality services. Contact Us today to learn more about how we can assist your community.
- Financial Assistance developing budgets and overseeing financial reports
- Administration and interpretation of Declarations, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations
- Performing site inspections to ensure proper upkeep and beautiful communities
- Consulting on creating or enforcing community association rules and restrictions fairly, equitably and reasonably
- Consulting board members on selecting contractors who will provide excellent services that work with community budgets
- Directing association/community personnel
- Promoting communication and collaboration between the community members and directors
- Maintain communication tools such as newsletters and website administration
- Attending your board meetings
MRA PMI is a member of the Maryland Homebuilder’s Association and the Community Associations Institute (CAI). CAI was founded in 1973 as a multi-disciplinary non-profit alliance serving all stakeholders in community associations. They provide education and resources to America’s 250,000 residential condominium, cooperative, and homeowner associations, and to the professionals and suppliers who serve them. Its mission is to assist community associations in promoting harmony, community, and responsible leadership. They believe that by giving board members, managers, and homeowners the knowledge to better run their associations, they can turn “owners” into “neighbors,” increasing harmony, and leading to more prosperous, safer communities.
When you retain MRA to maintain your organization assets, you are receiving the benefits of our collective resources and highly trained staff of professionals. MRA is the first management company in Harford and Cecil Counties to obtain the designation of *Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC). Our company culture is in alignment with the AAMC mission to inspire professionalism, effective leadership and responsible citizenship, ideals reflected in communities that are preferred places to call home.
Our experience has taught us that each community is unique, requiring specific and individualized services. We work closely with the community’s Board of Directors to design a management program to meet the needs of your community.